Monday, November 13, 2006

This post will conclude the Alberta fishing adventure part of this blog. After all, it has been 8 weeks since I've written last. And anyway, who on earth cares what fabulous breakfasts we had every day!? Or how much fun the fishing was?! (or more accurately for me -- how frustrating at times). Furthermore, you just had to be there to appreciate the great times we had pooling our food stuffs for the ad hoc -- but delicious -- dinners that resulted, followed by drinks and late-into-the-night conversations on the deck that came later...

Before I close, though, I want to add a few more photos.At the left are two young girls who helped out at the B & B. Unfortunately, I have lost the scrap of paper on which I wrote their names. But they are terrific young ladies, and I hope they are at Bedside Manor next year.

Just below are Herb and Lynn. Seems like you can always Lynn find helping out in practical ways around the B & B. Here she is hanging just-washed linens on the clothes line.
And finally, here at the right is Colin, husband to Sue, pictured earlier.

When Bruce and I return next year, we'll see our friends again for at least a few overlapping days.

Hoorah for Bedside Manor and our Merry Fishing Band!

No comments: